How will you make a difference?
• You will be working across a variety of projects and programmes carrying out a number of activities that include but are not limited to:
• Liaising with all key partners for both the customer and program.
• Gathering requirements and recommending design
• Creating use cases
• Providing recommendations to define how to reach the \"to be\" state
• Support and handle client relations and expectations.
• Own the process analysis and implement recommended solutions.
• Assess customer business impact before solution deployment and mitigate by the development of change strategies.
• Engage with and lead customer change impacts and provide mitigation and implementation plans.
• Collaborate with innovation and development teams to provide business change support.
• Facilitate change process overview presentations to Team members and act as domain expert (SME) within Change to support the programs continuous improvement.
• Attend and engage in meetings with the clients as required.
• Provide document analysis methodology and present results as required to senior program management and customers.
• Work with cross organisational SMEs to understand technology improvements and impacts for Change initiatives.
• A proven self-starter willing to provide new ways of approaching problems
• Experience document requirements in a variety of different formats
• You will have recent experience supporting Business Process and Change Engagement Activities.
• Strong analytical as well as verbal and written communications skills are required
• Good interpersonal skills for written, oral and face to face communications.
• Your experience will have exposure to influencing and negotiation techniques and methodologies.
• An ability to understand how the IT technology supports the business.
• Handling conflicting priorities between different specialist groups.
• Ability to translate business requirements and user requirements.
• Ability to communicate effectively at various levels within the organisation, which includes senior management, operations personnel and customers
• A good understanding of statistical and analytical principles and processes
• An exposure and interest into available and emerging IT technologies
For more details if this interests you, please email me a copy of your CV or contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit hr-advance.co.za for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.