Key purpose of the role
- Formulate and manage the customer Engagement & portfolio management strategy through the translation of customer intelligence into customer engagement practices
- Design the target engagement model for how transactional banking puts the customer at the centre of what we do across the customer lifecycle
- Formulate engagement strategies & practices to drive customer usage, loyalty, retention and deepening with a view to growing the customer and revenue base
- Bachelor`s degrees in Business, Commerce and Management studies
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 5 years at managerial level
- Broad exposure to IQA, RCA, MI, TCF and customer satisfaction analytics in a financial services environment
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following, but not be limited to:
- Analyse, interpret and produce detailed reports that explain trends, discrepancies and inconsistencies.
- Develop, align and implement a tactical strategy and multiple practices for customer engagement and revenue growth.
- Develop a plan for multiple practice changes and specify the priorities of delivery plans and resources needed that puts a premium on simplicity, agility, innovation and incorporates the understanding of customer needs.
- Anticipate tactical strategy and practice issues for multiple practices and proactively work with all business areas to develop solutions to enhance the quality of customer need fulfilment and problem resolution.
- Design and drive to deliver standardised engagement methodology and reporting which will provide added value to the business, enabling management to accurately and effectively assess performance & delivery against the plan.
- Formulate and manage the customer engagement strategy through the translation of customer intelligence into customer engagement practices, enabled by a robust delivery system and customer-centric culture.
- Exploit business opportunities to optimise the profitability and realise the lifetime value of a transactional banking customer through rapid execution of engagement initiatives continuously and consistently.
- Grow revenue-generating transactions by speeding up the onboarding of customer to activate an account in month 1 and retain the right customer proactively across the bank with initiatives that include adopting predictive models.
- Execute new and increases of customer limits in line with a lending continuum that suits the lines of business and generates greater profitability across the bank.
- Facilitate the introduction of managed services, campaign basics and simple ways of work across the organisation to execute tactical and strategic customer engagement to achieve STP targets.
- Create an environment to build the basics of campaign execution that include concept, data extraction, business case development, execution and campaign analysis with the ability to see end to end campaign execution.
- Influence and drive the implementation of relevant campaign analysis, customer engagement measurements and business case development.
- Formulate and provide strategic customer insights to inform decisions and objectives relative to customer engagement strategies and plans.
- Contribute to all strategies and their alignment to the customer and business strategy.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with functions and counterparts across the retail and business banking as well as CIB.
- Develop and implement customer engagement practices aimed at delivering a differentiated customer experience to achieve sustainable competitive advantage.
- Develop key capabilities required to fulfil the research and analytics capability for customer engagement and the integration of customer insights (from the bi and customer strategy teams) in the customer value chain.
- Identify world-class best practices employed for building and leading a competitively unique customer-centric organisation in support of transactional banking’s strategic intent.
To be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV and payslip to Happyness@hradvance.co.za
If you have not had any feedback after 2 weeks from submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful