This role will also be responsible for the advancement, enhancement, ongoing management & maintenance and support of the core web / digital products (including input into the mobile / app product) to ensure optimal experience with our websites.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
• Working with marketing and product teams to map out the roadmap of website updates and roll out on-site improvements, fixes and updates.
• Guiding and driving the technical design for the web development teams via, well-constructed briefs compiled by yourself with design elements provided by Creative.
• Draft all relevant wireframes as the basis for creative & development briefing
• Working closely and collaboratively with all teams across the business to ensure that all stakeholder inputs are applied
• Ensuring that best practice UX is applied to wireframing, prototyping and web design
• Driving usability improvements and best practices, and optimising of existing web usability, flow & funnel effectiveness
• Oversight of all website and user experience related projects
• New initiatives found through our own user experience as well as competitor value proposition evaluations
• Product ownership
• Product improvements and enhancements
• UX Design
• Web briefing
• Creative briefing
• A/B Testing
• CMS Content Management
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience, in line with sector best practice.
For more details if this interests you, please email me a copy of your CV or contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit hr-advance.co.za for more exciting opportunities.