Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Analytical or Marketing discipline
- 3 - 5 years\' experience in a similar environment, of which 1 -2 years at a Junior Specialist level
- Presentation arrangement knowledge
- Knowledge of designing tools
- Responsible for analysing market trends and providing technical support and advice in order to develop new products and to use analytical expertise to create technical marketing materials which support product distribution
- Key link between stakeholders and distribution team
- Facilitate the uploading of marketing material onto the relevant platforms (i.e. intranet, internet) in line with business requirements
- Consult with stakeholders to develop and implement business related marketing collateral (print and digital material)
- Prepare and present technical analyses on product utilisation, product performance, industry and market trends, and competitors\' products and performance
- Develop management information tools to provide feedback on campaign success and optimizes campaigns across an Omni channel
Job Related Skills/Knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- The ability to communicate and deliver information verbally in a clear, concise and comprehensive manner to other people, using appropriate props and tools where necessary.
- Must be able to systematically identify, analyse and resolve existing and anticipated problems in order to reach optimum solutions in a timely manner
- Manages the marketing function in an effective and efficient manner to promote organizational strategic goals and objectives and profitability model.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to review and study relevant information from various sources to develop new information
- Ability to identify primary and secondary authorities to validate the research
- Knowledge and understanding of the range of insurance products and services available in the market.
Should you be interested in the above position, please send your updated CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.