SKills / Education:
- After Effects
- Dreamweaver / HTML & CSS Coding
- KeyNote / PowerPoint
- InVision / Figma / XD (UX / UI)
- 3D Animation & Production
- ATL, BTL & digital processes
As a Creative Director you will grow & lead our passionate, multi-talented studio guiding the agency to deliver and encourage award winning integrated concepts to exceed client briefs and expectations Our Creative Directors are an important contact point in the agency, so they can expect to be craft led, strategically aware, platform neutral communicators with a desire to transform
companies by creating beautiful, intuitive, and human campaigns and experiences.
- Define the creative vision & strategy for your account / project
- Translate briefs & strategic requirements into compelling creative solutions
- Ensure that the creative function operates in an efficient & profitable manner
- Mentor and be accountable for the creative team
- Work with other disciplines (Strategists, Developers, Media, Accounts, etc) to ensure cohesive team integration, and alignment with broader business objectives
- Lead on pitches for new business
- Define the overall aesthetic & tone of campaigns
- Manage multiple projects & clients simultaneously
- Generate ideas and sell them into clients and other members of the team
- Mock up / write up creative ideas
- Design / write across multiple channels
- Consistently produce creative elements against a deliverables list
- Lead brainstorms & conceptualization
- Lead the craft, design & articulation of an idea
- Compile presentations for clients
- Present concepts & work to clients
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.hr-advance.co.za for more exciting opportunities.
For more information contact: [Consultant Name] on 0861 123 472.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities!
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.