• BComm, CIMA, CIS or BCompt with majors in Finance or similar accounting qualification
• 5 – 10 years solid work experience in industry running a finance
• Lead, delegate and manage an accounting team of 2 that runs the
accounts across the companies.
• Manage the accounting partners and audit firms in all countries.
• Prepare and present monthly management accounts and reports for all
• Ensure processes are in place for payment of taxation timeously.
• Supervise debtors and creditors control.
• Weekly preparation and management of country cash books.
• Assist with the preparation of annual budgets and annual audited
• Participation and contribution to group strategic planning.
• Oversee stock take.
• Execute continuous cost reviews and savings.
• Monthly processing of payroll, commissions and claims.
• Handle all forex transaction including international payments, loans,
• Lead, delegate and manage a production team of 2 that processes all
• Lead, delegate and manager logistics department of 3 that order stock
• Document, review and update ‘standard operating procedures’ across
• Document and test controls across the company, to ensure that
operations run smoothly.
• Oversee all exports into markets.
• Attend to any issues with the internal production systems.
• Implement methods to improve team operations, efficiency and service
to customers and clients.
• Overseeing the IT infrastructure (Hardware and Software) with the IT
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.hr-advance.co.za for more exciting opportunities.
For more information contact: Tania on 0861 123 472.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities!