Our client is the world’s foremost rail technology company. With over 140 years of experience, they are leading the way in safety, efficiency, reliability and innovation
- Tertiary qualification related to quality assurance and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Quality Management preferred.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management compliance training and or experience/Internal Auditing.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- 10 years of experience in a related field required with Managerial experience a must.
- Automotive Experience within QA & Engineering advantages
- Relevant Six Sigma Qualification
- A proven Track record within the field of Metrology
- Qualified Supplier Process Auditor
- ISO 9001:2015 Qualified Systems Auditor
- Minimum Experience 10 years in the relevant field, specifically capital projects
- Manufacturing/ Production experience, rail rolling stock experience preferred.
- Know and understand Client and Project quality requirements and specifications.
- Worked as a QC Manager for at least the past 5-10 years or had QC personnel reported to you as a project leader/ overseer.
- Worked with national and international quality codes (ISO 9001 preferred).
- Experience as a lead auditor.
- Assure that supplier corrective and preventative action plans are developed and implemented effectively.
- Implemented QC documentation and start up in new lines & Experience with MRP-Systems.
- Work with operations, services, and warehouse manager to develop processes for managing quality snags and documentation.
To assist in retaining all current quality accredited suppliers and work towards the attainment of new quality accredited suppliers.
- Ensure the connection and communication between Production, Planning and Logistics is clear for QC team to complete the daily requirements to inspect incoming and inline or final assembly.
- Ensure that, on each project an inspection schedule is formulated & implemented by the Quality Engineering Technicians
- Manage the Quality Engineering Technicians so it is possible for them to achieve their daily, weekly, and monthly goals and meet project quality targets and requirements.
- Evaluate engineering proposals, shop drawings and design comments for sound engineering practice and conformance with established safety and design criteria.
- Develop, maintain, and implement the required legal and Quality standards as well as ISO 9001 in line with world class requirements.
- Ensure that the ISO 9001 system is maintained and updated accordingly, and certification is completed successfully and timely.
- Ensure that the Quality Engineering Technicians conduct daily inspections of incoming goods, in-process, Final process, maintain Oracle data correctly and guarantee the traceability according to the requirements and to pass all necessary QC and inspection documents to warehouse team; Coordinate’s product-testing processes.
- Complete clear and accurate information on the Company global’ QER (Quality Event Report) System, follow-up and update the status of the events on a weekly basis.
Conduct internal and Supplier quality audits and compile accurate quality control reports.
Liaise with Quality Engineering Technicians and Production Supervisors to plan for daily in-process and final inspections.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.hr-advance.co.za for more exciting opportunities.
For more information contact: [Consultant Name] on 0861 123 472.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities!
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.